Stephan Schwarz, concepteur-rédacteur travaillera notamment avec Olivier Apers, executive creative director. Stephan, après 15 ans du côté annonceur (où il occupe différents postes de vice-président de la communication), rejoint Change. Avec l'aide de Jacques Decazes, il conçoit des campagnes digitales et rejoignent Herezie avant de revenir chez Change pour piloter la création digitale. Ensemble, ils remportent de nombreux prix dont un Cristal Bronze, un Cristal un Argent, deux Awwwards ou encore deux Grands Prix Stratégies.
Herezie is an independent award winning advertising agency based in Paris.
Clients include the Coca-Cola Company, Henkel, Unilever, Amazon amongst many others.
My role at Herezie is to spearhead all digital activities for our clients, from social media, community management, or activation ideas for 360 degree campaigns.
I also participate in the new business process.
International (Lux, FR, USA) advertising agency specialized in social media
- Assisting existing clients (list available on request) on communications strategies
- Face of the company in English speaking competitions and pitches
- Key relations with media, increasing coverage tenfold
- Remodel of the website (French and English)
Deputy VP Communications, General Manager Internal Communications, Advertising & Social Media
In a fast paced company of 350 000 employees in 27 countries, assuming a multitude of roles, in direct relation with top management. Managing a team of 10 and a network of 150 local communicators.
1. Social Media:
In order to promote and enhance successful merger, Creation of a web TV, narrating the companies’ integration over 2 years. With more than 2 millions unique visitors and an impressive press coverage (New york Times) ArcelorMittal WebTV was considered the first successful social media experiment in a large industrial corporation. Numerous awards and speaking engagements.
In charge of the global ArcelorMittal advertising campaign (created with TBWA corporate) “Boldness changes everything” (25 million dollar media buy budget)
- International coordination and customization (Mexico, Kazakhstan, China, Canada)
- Creation of the “Financial Times Boldness in Business” awards
3. Internal Communications:
Shortly after the merger, creation of an integration strategy, promoting the new values to all employees, from top management to blue collar.
Creation of state of the art Communications tools to fit the strategy:
- Global Intranet
- Global Corporate Magazine
- Harmonization of local magazines
- Top 500 call with CEO and top management
4. Special Projects:
Head of Media relations (Corporate) for India. Establish ArcelorMittal presence in India, in anticipation of a 12 billion dollars investment. Deploying the PR strategy and organizing 3 Press trips (brazil, Poland, Luxembourg) for 25 journalists
- Deploying a complete (internal / external / advertising) communication strategy following fatal mining accident. Created messaging for CEO and global message track
- Directly reporting to CEO & Chairman of ArcelorMittal
- Creation of Corporate Movie for Brand Launch
Senior management Conferences
Assisting CFO Aditya Mittal for his keynote speech, creating his multimedia presentation