Spero Media, a full service advertising agency that focuses on sports and entertainment, is looking for an organized and enthusiastic individual to join our growing NY team as an Account Executive.
The role is ideal for a college graduate with at least 2 years of experience in media planning and buying, who is interested in actively participating in marketing/advertising.
Active clients include the New York Jets, The Capital One Orange Bowl, the New York Mets, US Open Tennis, SNY, WWE, The New York International Auto Show, and many others.
Please Note: Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
- Media buying and planning
- Marketing and promotion planning and execution
- Gathering and organizing rate and research information
- Interacting with vendors and clients
- Monitoring media buys, delivering traffic instructions and confirming spot delivery with stations/networks
- Account management
- Post-buy reconciliation
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with traditional and non-traditional media (including mobile, digital, etc.)
- Knowledge of display, search, video, and social media (buying and reporting)
- Familiarity of the technical aspects of online marketing including website analytics, audience targeting, pixel re-marketing, platform-specific ad formats, custom audiences, URL tracking codes, etc.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deadlines both on a team and individually
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent research skills
- An interest in sports and entertainment
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite)
- Commensurate with experience
- Benefits offered